Group πŸŽ₯ IZ*ONE Official Thread 🎞 ~ ONE-REELER is out! Stream Panorama! ~ (5 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • Yena

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Yuri

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Minju

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Eunbi

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Chaeyeon

    Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Chaewon

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Hyewon

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Sakura

    Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Hitomi

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Nako

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Yujin

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Wonyoung

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • OT12

    Votes: 8 12.7%

  • Total voters
    63

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The Knowing Bros episode was so good :sanapray:

I loved how long they spent on introducing the girls so anyone can identify them easily now lol. And Yena, Wonyoung, Sakura, Hitomi were on top form :sakUwu:

Time to watch Idol Room later today lol.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
The Knowing Bros episode was so good :sanapray:

I loved how long they spent on introducing the girls so anyone can identify them easily now lol. And Yena, Wonyoung, Sakura, Hitomi were on top form :sakUwu:

Time to watch Idol Room later today lol.
Yena is money, do not go at her. Eunbi was fun too she kept calling the guys out. Nako made Heechul's life :) at least his day. Hyewon did a nice job faking them all out. This really is one of the best variety groups since snsd.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yena is money, do not go at her. Eunbi was fun too she kept calling the guys out. Nako made Heechul's life :) at least his day. Hyewon did a nice job faking them all out. This really is one of the best variety groups since snsd.
Yes they're just an all around fun group to watch on varieties and have really great chemistry considering how they haven't even been with each other that long lol.
And that Hyewon moment was one of the all time great Knowing Bros moments :jisoosmh:

Yena really is a star, a lot of Yoojung vibes on variety with her. And I love how even the J line despite not being that fluent in Korean, except Nako, are so comfortable in these shows. Hitomi esp. has really been a surprise, I always knew Sakura would be good on such shows lol.

The only relatively quieter ones are Minju, Chaewon and Yuri but as long as they're with the group, they do fine.

Yujin was quieter than she usually is, but she's obviously one of the best at these shows too.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & πŸ€
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
My signed HEART*IZ just arrived! I legit wasn't expecting it at all, it took only 10 days from Korea until my house in Brazil (I was expecting it in at least 2 or 3 more weeks lol).
My first k-pop physical stuff, I'm so happy!

I got the group cover with Hyewon's signature. Honestly, the one I wanted the most was Yuri's since she's my bias, but I'm totally fine with Kwangbae. :nekolove:
I think the only downside is that she signed over the members in the cover, so the sign is a little bad to see (there was plenty of space above :<), but I'm fine with it tbh.
Photo (don't mind my phone camera, it's bad quality):
21735


For photocards, I got Hyewon and Chaewon, both looking hella pretty in those.
Photos:
21736

21738


There's also the mini photobook and the pop-up card sapp. version. Also, the booklet is really thick lol.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
My signed HEART*IZ just arrived! I legit wasn't expecting it at all, it took only 10 days from Korea until my house in Brazil (I was expecting it in at least 2 or 3 more weeks lol).
My first k-pop physical stuff, I'm so happy!

I got the group cover with Hyewon's signature. Honestly, the one I wanted the most was Yuri's since she's my bias, but I'm totally fine with Kwangbae. :nekolove:
I think the only downside is that she signed over the members in the cover, so the sign is a little bad to see (there was plenty of space above :<), but I'm fine with it tbh.
Photo (don't mind my phone camera, it's bad quality):
21735


For photocards, I got Hyewon and Chaewon, both looking hella pretty in those.
Photos:
21736

21738


There's also the mini photobook and the pop-up card sapp. version. Also, the booklet is really thick lol.
ack ill add my photos
I
Lol i actually got the same sapphire cards as you.
21745
21746


back of the other cards ...its too bad your in Brazil 3 Yuri sapphire cards
21747
21748
21749


lol what color is the towel really :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & πŸ€
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
ack ill add my photos
I
Lol i actually got the same sapphire cards as you.
21745
21746


back of the other cards ...its too bad your in Brazil 3 Yuri sapphire cards
21747
21748
21749


lol what color is the towel really :)
Woahh, three Yuri PCs :yolk:
I gotta say that I'm jelly.

And the towel color, lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread