- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- π° & π
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I love these videos of competitive games they make sometimes.This was fun
Yena is money, do not go at her. Eunbi was fun too she kept calling the guys out. Nako made Heechul's life :) at least his day. Hyewon did a nice job faking them all out. This really is one of the best variety groups since snsd.The Knowing Bros episode was so good
I loved how long they spent on introducing the girls so anyone can identify them easily now lol. And Yena, Wonyoung, Sakura, Hitomi were on top form
Time to watch Idol Room later today lol.
Yes they're just an all around fun group to watch on varieties and have really great chemistry considering how they haven't even been with each other that long lol.Yena is money, do not go at her. Eunbi was fun too she kept calling the guys out. Nako made Heechul's life :) at least his day. Hyewon did a nice job faking them all out. This really is one of the best variety groups since snsd.
ack ill add my photosMy signed HEART*IZ just arrived! I legit wasn't expecting it at all, it took only 10 days from Korea until my house in Brazil (I was expecting it in at least 2 or 3 more weeks lol).
My first k-pop physical stuff, I'm so happy!
I got the group cover with Hyewon's signature. Honestly, the one I wanted the most was Yuri's since she's my bias, but I'm totally fine with Kwangbae.
I think the only downside is that she signed over the members in the cover, so the sign is a little bad to see (there was plenty of space above :<), but I'm fine with it tbh.
Photo (don't mind my phone camera, it's bad quality):
![]()
For photocards, I got Hyewon and Chaewon, both looking hella pretty in those.
Photos:
![]()
![]()
There's also the mini photobook and the pop-up card sapp. version. Also, the booklet is really thick lol.
Woahh, three Yuri PCsack ill add my photos
I
Lol i actually got the same sapphire cards as you.![]()
![]()
back of the other cards ...its too bad your in Brazil 3 Yuri sapphire cards![]()
![]()
![]()
lol what color is the towel really :)
Woah, this is so funny. My four favorite members playing videogames together, what else could I ask for?This is super fun