Group πŸŽ₯ IZ*ONE Official Thread 🎞 ~ ONE-REELER is out! Stream Panorama! ~ (5 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • Yena

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Yuri

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Minju

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Eunbi

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Chaeyeon

    Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Chaewon

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Hyewon

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Sakura

    Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Hitomi

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Nako

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Yujin

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Wonyoung

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • OT12

    Votes: 8 12.7%

  • Total voters
    63

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
it will get subbed they only did the show less than a day ago real time.


btw did you get thru pd 48 .... i have been waiting :)
Lol I guess I haven't updated the thread in forever. I got slightly busy so still haven't finished it yet, but I'm done upto Episode 10, just 2 more to go :maheart:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Lol I guess I haven't updated the thread in forever. I got slightly busy so still haven't finished it yet, but I'm done upto Episode 10, just 2 more to go :maheart:
sweet when you do i am ready hehe. i have re-watched most of it yet again ) i do tend to skip some of the more useless drama.
but i am in love with the AKB showroom reactions this guy subbed all of 9,10 and 11 but they got taken down just a few remain.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread