- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- π° & π
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Yay! I'll be watching later today.english subs are up btw :)
Yay! I'll be watching later today.english subs are up btw :)
Oh wait, is it a totally new single?2nd Japan album anounced .....
Lol i thought initially they were announcing a concert in BA after seeing the one in Thailand....
Ohh, I just watched it a few hours ago, this is sooo funny, I loved it.Knowing Brothers is subbed Wooot !!!!!! hehe i watched it raw yesterday.....
![]()
Knowing Brother Episode 178 Engsub | Kshow123
Knowing Brother Episode 178 Engsub: The cast takes questions sent in from viewers and tries to answer them best to their abilities through dialogue or through experimentation.kshow123.net
yep totally new album. ack more money gone and my signed ones are still not here.Oh wait, is it a totally new single?
I can't wait, I love their Japanese songs.
Yeah, my signed copy still not here yet either. :<yep totally new album. ack more money gone and my signed ones are still not here.
really thinking hard about Thailand if i could get a seat in the a section.
The US.Yeah, my signed copy still not here yet either. :<
If you don't mind me asking (I don't remember if I did already), where are you from?
lol just noticed you jointed 2 days before me but i am getting killed in points/likes :) GJ. Guess I spend too much time in threads like this one.Yeah, my signed copy still not here yet either. :<
If you don't mind me asking (I don't remember if I did already), where are you from?
Oh, don't worry, I only have those because I post a lot on profile walls, so I end up getting a lot of likes there (and therefore, I earn points), it's not a big deal and the points are useless anyway lmaolol just noticed you jointed 2 days before me but i am getting killed in points/likes :) GJ. Guess I spend too much time in threads like this one.
Signed stuff.Ok my albums were on my door step.... i am excited.
Knife in hand lets see what i got.......
A Violetta and a Sapphire for some reason i thought they were all violetta version.
Violetta------ Sakura signed- Sakura cover- Sakura and Hitomi cards.
Sapphire ---- Nako signed - Nako cover - Chaewon and Hyewon cards.
Woot ! Made up for my Sakura shut out in spades.
only down side is i had a Nako Sapphire.
out of 12 albums ordered 4 unique girls.
2 Nako Sapphire (1 signed weee!!)
1 Yuri Sapphire
2 Eunbi Violetta
1 Sakura violetta (signed !!!!)
6 group 1 Violetta 5 Sapphire
I do not want to compute the odds of me getting 6 group and doubles of the same version girl twice, but it has to be crazy high.