- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- π° & π
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Shoot if there were a shot of that happening i might buy a smart phone :)10 out of 10 would answer this call
What a bless of photo-combo. They are all visuals in this group, no doubt.Shoot if there were a shot of that happening i might buy a smart phone :)
More Chaewon because you cannot get too much.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Now some Yuri (hehe i was watching ep 9 again especially te i wish and rollin rollin segment)
![]()
![]()
![]()
And Yena to round out the Jo yuri's
![]()
![]()
![]()
I think Yena reminds me of Yerin in this pic.
LMAOLol at Hyewon....
Kwangbae gatoo
Ohh, I'm glad they finished it. I'll probably re-watch this week, since IZ*Subs always has great quality subs.IDOL Room is Done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woot!!
DM is better quality.
yep, so did i they were bad.Ohh, I'm glad they finished it. I'll probably re-watch this week, since IZ*Subs always has great quality subs.
I already watched last week with some bad quality subs tho, I couldn't hold myself. :<