Appreciation JYP posing with many of his artists (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
He wrote:
"Thank you for coming out and enjoying my show!
Force multiplied!!♡"
Seems like he did a show, I don't know who everyone is, but I can see Dahyun, Chaeryeong and Yuna :llama_squish: So I assume the rest are current or former JYP artists too :llama_blush:



He posted more pictures too, but sadly did not tag anyone, I think the second one is Sunmi?


@Once @Midzy
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
hte long-haired dudes are probably xdinary heroes, i'd wager
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread