Comeback LOVE IS NOTHING STRONGER THAN A BOY WITH LUV (1 Viewer)

Do you like this comeback?


  • Total voters
    8

Princess

Multifandom Pretty Princess
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
269
Location
Kihyun's Heart
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Greetings my fellow KPOP Fans! I am here to tell you about my bias group's comeback! Here we have been blessed with an album with 7 tracks, and I'm asking you to give it a listen to see if you'd like to purchase it!



Here are the music videos involved with this comeback
The group's talented leader, RM, stars in a music video for the album's intro song. He was involved with all measure of the song, lyrics, composition, and arrangement.
The song is amazing and the video is ART! Please give it at least one watch through.


Next, we have the group's title song, Boy With Luv, an adorable title that resembles several of their other titles in alliance with their main Bullet Proof Boy Scout theme. The song starts off with my Ultimate Bias, Jimin, singing first. He sounds so beautiful and sweet, and not to mention, one of my most favorite black singers is in the song, Halsey! As a black girl I am very proud that my bias kpop group is working with so many black artists recently, and to know that they in the past have always listened to the black voice and taken the time, as a hip hop kpop group, to give credit to the black culture and get the opinions of black men and women.
Enough gushing over how much I love them and how much they show me they love me, listen and watch! Let your eyes and ears be blessed!

​

Okay! One more thing before I ask you a few questions to get the conversation about this comeback started! ARMY, fans of BTS, are trying to get to 100million views in 24 hours. It is a huge feat that we're trying for, and I really can't stream that well especially since I have to work today, but if you stream, or if you're an ARMY and haven't streamed, please please try this for our boys who love us so much and give us their best. Let's give THEM OUR BEST TOO! We can do it ARMY and KPOP fans together! Let's show the WORLD!

Discussion Questions
Please don't be toxic or rude in this thread!​

  1. Are you an ARMY? Why or why not?
  2. Do you like this comeback? Why or why not?
  3. Who do you think shines this comeback?
  4. What is your favorite song on the album?
  5. Was the title song a great choice? How do you feel about the title song overall? How do you like the video/feel about it?
  6. How do you feel about BTS choice of Halsey, a black artist, for this feature?
Also before anyone here starts saying that Halsey isn't black, she's ethnically biracial but she identifies as a black woman. Her mom is white and her dad is black so she has the right to identify as black if she wants to, thus we should treat her black identity with respect.

Guys, please let's keep active as much as we can with work and or school for BTS! Please comment down below and answer the questions for discussion if you'd like to! If there's anything about this comeback you'd like to add please do so! LET'S COLLAB!

​
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Firstly, never knew Halsey was biracial damn 😮
Anyway, to the questions;
Are you an ARMY? Why or why not? Nope. But I do love BTS's music and I wanna Taehyung to eat me :D
Do you like this comeback? Why or why not? Yes! It's been a while since I've liked a TITLE TRACK from them so I was pleasantly surprised :)
Who do you think shines this comeback? Taehyung!
What is your favorite song on the album? Probably Boy With Luv, which is cool cause I've always preferred their b-sides.
Was the title song a great choice? How do you feel about the title song overall? How do you like the video/feel about it? Yeah it was a fantastic choice! The video aesthetic as fuck. They all looked so good. I feel like this video really highlighted their boyish charms well. The choreo is cute too and Halsey slayed that too :)
How do you feel about BTS choice of Halsey, a black artist, for this feature? Well in the MV itself, I feel like she was completely unnecessary but when I heard the official audio, I feel like a her vocals were perfectly suited towards the song :)
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
- Army here! Its simple why: I love most of their songs
- I love this cb, even more than Tear. I am satisfied with songs
- I think in the Mv its Jimin <3 overall idk
- My favorite song is Jamais vu, Mikrokosmos is a close second
- I think the title was a great idea, its a catchy public friendly song, they can gather some new fans with it
- I don't mind the collab at all, I prefer the mv version tho
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Firstly, never knew Halsey was biracial damn 😮
Anyway, to the questions;
Are you an ARMY? Why or why not? Nope. But I do love BTS's music and I wanna Taehyung to eat me :D
Do you like this comeback? Why or why not? Yes! It's been a while since I've liked a TITLE TRACK from them so I was pleasantly surprised :)
Who do you think shines this comeback? Taehyung!
What is your favorite song on the album? Probably Boy With Luv, which is cool cause I've always preferred their b-sides.
Was the title song a great choice? How do you feel about the title song overall? How do you like the video/feel about it? Yeah it was a fantastic choice! The video aesthetic as fuck. They all looked so good. I feel like this video really highlighted their boyish charms well. The choreo is cute too and Halsey slayed that too :)
How do you feel about BTS choice of Halsey, a black artist, for this feature? Well in the MV itself, I feel like she was completely unnecessary but when I heard the official audio, I feel like a her vocals were perfectly suited towards the song :)
your sig :pepeheart::pepeheart:
 

Princess

Multifandom Pretty Princess
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
269
Location
Kihyun's Heart
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Firstly, never knew Halsey was biracial damn 😮
Anyway, to the questions;
Are you an ARMY? Why or why not? Nope. But I do love BTS's music and I wanna Taehyung to eat me :D
Do you like this comeback? Why or why not? Yes! It's been a while since I've liked a TITLE TRACK from them so I was pleasantly surprised :)
Who do you think shines this comeback? Taehyung!
What is your favorite song on the album? Probably Boy With Luv, which is cool cause I've always preferred their b-sides.
Was the title song a great choice? How do you feel about the title song overall? How do you like the video/feel about it? Yeah it was a fantastic choice! The video aesthetic as fuck. They all looked so good. I feel like this video really highlighted their boyish charms well. The choreo is cute too and Halsey slayed that too :)
How do you feel about BTS choice of Halsey, a black artist, for this feature? Well in the MV itself, I feel like she was completely unnecessary but when I heard the official audio, I feel like a her vocals were perfectly suited towards the song :)
Yeah I didn't know for a long while that she was biracial either! And her voice is so perfect for the song! Although I feel she could've been given a bigger part in it. I was surprised, yet thankful that she chose to be in the video especially since she had a small part. I'm proud of her though, and I feel that this shows she cares about BTS and their fans a lot. This song is so refreshing and cute to me. It's really different from what they've been putting out lately, and I like it. Thanks for joining the convo and thanks for your support as a Buddy!
 

Princess

Multifandom Pretty Princess
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
269
Location
Kihyun's Heart
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
- Army here! Its simple why: I love most of their songs
- I love this cb, even more than Tear. I am satisfied with songs
- I think in the Mv its Jimin <3 overall idk
- My favorite song is Jamais vu, Mikrokosmos is a close second
- I think the title was a great idea, its a catchy public friendly song, they can gather some new fans with it
- I don't mind the collab at all, I prefer the mv version tho
Glad to see a fellow ARMY and that you're repping our leader so hard! Is he your bias? Also, agreed, Jimin is just a freaking talented angel in this comeback honestly!
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah I didn't know for a long while that she was biracial either! And her voice is so perfect for the song! Although I feel she could've been given a bigger part in it. I was surprised, yet thankful that she chose to be in the video especially since she had a small part. I'm proud of her though, and I feel that this shows she cares about BTS and their fans a lot. This song is so refreshing and cute to me. It's really different from what they've been putting out lately, and I like it. Thanks for joining the convo and thanks for your support as a Buddy!
No problem! Buddies gotta support Yeojachingu's unofficial brother group :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Princess

Princess

Multifandom Pretty Princess
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
269
Location
Kihyun's Heart
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Princess

Multifandom Pretty Princess
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
269
Location
Kihyun's Heart
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I can understand
having only one bias in bts is not possible for me :hmm:
It's not! I am even bias wrecked by all of them so many times lol. I love them so much ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski

Princess

Multifandom Pretty Princess
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
269
Location
Kihyun's Heart
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
We did 41 mil in 10 hours

ARMY WE CAN DO THIS PLEASE LET'S GET TO 100 MIL
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  1. Are you an ARMY? Why or why not? No, simply because I don't stan a single group.
  2. Do you like this comeback? Why or why not? No. The song is too generic to be a BTS song.
  3. Who do you think shines this comeback? Definitely V. His vocals are outstanding.
  4. What is your favorite song on the album? Dionysus.
  5. Was the title song a great choice? How do you feel about the title song overall? How do you like the video/feel about it? Love that the video is simple and not overly-produced related to other K-pop videos. As for the title, this is my least favourite BTS title after N.O.
  6. How do you feel about BTS choice of Halsey, a black artist, for this feature? She was not needed IMO.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Princess

Princess

Multifandom Pretty Princess
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
269
Location
Kihyun's Heart
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  1. Are you an ARMY? Why or why not? No, simply because I don't stan a single group.
  2. Do you like this comeback? Why or why not? No. The song is too generic to be a BTS song.
  3. Who do you think shines this comeback? Definitely V. His vocals are outstanding.
  4. What is your favorite song on the album? Dionysus.
  5. Was the title song a great choice? How do you feel about the title song overall? How do you like the video/feel about it? Love that the video is simple and not overly-produced related to other K-pop videos. As for the title, this is my least favourite BTS title after N.O.
  6. How do you feel about BTS choice of Halsey, a black artist, for this feature? She was not needed IMO.
Thanks for responding and giving the album and video a listen/watch! Hoping that in the future you'll enjoy more from them ^^ Thanks again
 
Joined
19 April 2019
Messages
8
Reactions Received
69
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1. Yes! I simply love them and their music
2. I love it! I was worried I wasn't going to when I heard the teaser, but I ended up loving both the single and the album
3. If I have to pick, Jimin and Hoseok
4. Mikrokosmos and Dionysus (I switch every hour or so)
5. It was a great choice. It shows a new side to BTS and it's more GP friendly I think. The MV was just pure fun. I love the choreography too.
6. I didn't know much about her before, but I thought she did great. It's clear that she and the boys get on really well, so it's nice that they were able to work together.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Princess

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread