- Joined
- 14 October 2019
- Messages
- 25,594
- Reactions Received
- 43,659
- Website
- infiniteorbit.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 40,402
- Fandom
- Orbit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
yeah basically know almost nothing from these groupsYup, don't rly know these groups but I guess I will find out what they are about
Only thing I know that Edawn was in Pentagon, but I don't even know any of the other members just the ex memberyeah basically know almost nothing from these groups
yep same here. I also listen to shine like once and I liked itOnly thing I know that Edawn was in Pentagon, but I don't even know any of the other members just the ex member![]()
It should be prequel and winning group will participate in Kingdom.I have been hearing a lot of different things about this show. Is this the male version of Queendom or the prequel to the male version of Queendom?
As a bg stan, I'm anticipating this though. Hope it'll be as exciting as Queendom.
It's Mnet's show and similar show as Queendom that aired last year. Road to Kingdom is just prequel show for Kingdom which will boy group version of Queendom. In Queendom bunch of girl groups and Park Bom competed with each other, performed their old hit songs, made covers of each others songs and finally released new single and performed it. The one who sold most with new single won the competition. They might change things up for Kingdom and especially Road to Kingdom, but the idea is pretty much that. Bunch of boy groups will make performances to compete with each other and release new singles at the end of the show.I love them all.
But it's between PTG and THE BOYZ for me.
Also, what is 'Road to Kingdom'?
Sounds interesting. I've gotta check it out either way because it involves mah boys.It's Mnet's show and similar show as Queendom that aired last year. Road to Kingdom is just prequel show for Kingdom which will boy group version of Queendom. In Queendom bunch of girl groups and Park Bom competed with each other, performed their old hit songs, made covers of each others songs and finally released new single and performed it. The one who sold most with new single won the competition. They might change things up for Kingdom and especially Road to Kingdom, but the idea is pretty much that. Bunch of boy groups will make performances to compete with each other and release new singles at the end of the show.