News Mnet 'Road to Kingdom' confirmed lineup (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yup, don't rly know these groups but I guess I will find out what they are about
yeah basically know almost nothing from these groups
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess I am rooting for Pentagon rn
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yeah basically know almost nothing from these groups
Only thing I know that Edawn was in Pentagon, but I don't even know any of the other members just the ex member :jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Only thing I know that Edawn was in Pentagon, but I don't even know any of the other members just the ex member :jisoosmh:
yep same here. I also listen to shine like once and I liked it
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I have been hearing a lot of different things about this show. Is this the male version of Queendom or the prequel to the male version of Queendom?

As a bg stan, I'm anticipating this though. Hope it'll be as exciting as Queendom.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have been hearing a lot of different things about this show. Is this the male version of Queendom or the prequel to the male version of Queendom?

As a bg stan, I'm anticipating this though. Hope it'll be as exciting as Queendom.
It should be prequel and winning group will participate in Kingdom.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul and Suzy

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love them all.
But it's between PTG and THE BOYZ for me.
Also, what is 'Road to Kingdom'?
It's Mnet's show and similar show as Queendom that aired last year. Road to Kingdom is just prequel show for Kingdom which will boy group version of Queendom. In Queendom bunch of girl groups and Park Bom competed with each other, performed their old hit songs, made covers of each others songs and finally released new single and performed it. The one who sold most with new single won the competition. They might change things up for Kingdom and especially Road to Kingdom, but the idea is pretty much that. Bunch of boy groups will make performances to compete with each other and release new singles at the end of the show.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
This will be fun. I don't know any of their music, and some I only know their group name xD.

It'll be nice to discover them this way. I'm in. Someone tag me when it happens cus I'll forget, lol......... :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
It's Mnet's show and similar show as Queendom that aired last year. Road to Kingdom is just prequel show for Kingdom which will boy group version of Queendom. In Queendom bunch of girl groups and Park Bom competed with each other, performed their old hit songs, made covers of each others songs and finally released new single and performed it. The one who sold most with new single won the competition. They might change things up for Kingdom and especially Road to Kingdom, but the idea is pretty much that. Bunch of boy groups will make performances to compete with each other and release new singles at the end of the show.
Sounds interesting. I've gotta check it out either way because it involves mah boys.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i hope pentagon do well cause if they dont i dont see much of a future tbh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread