- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,057
- Reactions Received
- 98,827
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,151
- Ship
- Wreck
Apparently it was solvable though
@Once
she just follows the rules to never do math in public!!Chaeyoung her brain works as fast as mine, but Momo...what are you doing![]()
I'm not sure it's the most effective... but it's up thereThe most effective mental attack you can do to Momo![]()
I wish someone helped her for real... but instead she just has Unnies like Nayeon who send her into her miseryMomo feels attacked... oh my, somebody help her out
Momo!!! Pssst… 74!I wish someone helped her for real... but instead she just has Unnies like Nayeon who send her into her misery![]()
nice
you must really found it nicenice
Momo!!! Pssst… 74!
And she has to answer it in japaneseI'm not sure it's the most effective... but it's up there![]()
sometimes my internet plays up lolyou must really found it nice![]()
to momo that's even harder than mathsAnd she has to answer it in japanese![]()
Moguri said it wasn't the most effective so I made it even harderto momo that's even harder than maths
you demon duckAnd she has to answer it in japanese![]()
again don't blame the duck for the shortcomings of MOMO lolyou demon duck![]()
He does not have to bully Momo!!!again don't blame the duck for the shortcomings of MOMO lol