Appreciation More Astro x Svt! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship


"it's obvious that you're an instagram beginner/newbie for uploading sideways" LOL
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


"it's obvious that you're an instagram beginner/newbie for uploading sideways" LOL
That comment was literally ME when I saw his first video upload....poor babe....(brought me back to when they first started DDOCA and half of their videos started out sideways)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
@pledis let them follow their friends on insta u cowards :chickill::chickill:
I CAN'T FUCKING STRESS THIS ENOUGH OML

LIKE THE TIME EVERYONE WAS ASKING THEM TO FOLLOW BAMBAM :(
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
That comment was literally ME when I saw his first video upload....poor babe....(brought me back to when they first started DDOCA and half of their videos started out sideways)
Oh really? Lmao I didn't know that. Still, they'll get the hang of stupid insta eventually
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh really? Lmao I didn't know that. Still, they'll get the hang of stupid insta eventually
Yeah, lol!
DDOCA and VLive started out sideways and almost always you'd hear somebody saying something about it being sideways before it would roll and switch to the proper orientation. So cute c:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah, lol!
DDOCA and VLive started out sideways and almost always you'd hear somebody saying something about it being sideways before it would roll and switch to the proper orientation. So cute c:
Awwww <3 I can relate, trying to tap those hearts at a different angle lol

Not that I use Vlive anymore
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It’s soo cute
I love 💕 when my two ult groups interact
Lucky you! (Sadly, I don't think my two ult groups will ever interact lol, but at least they interact with my other faves)
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lucky you! (Sadly, I don't think my two ult groups will ever interact lol, but at least they interact with my other faves)
no I know what you they don’t interact often which is why I get excited when they except eunwoo and Mingyu who are apart of 97 group chat lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: joshuaology

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread