- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I would be interested to see itNothing you do is annoying, come on Jenna
I would be interested to see itNothing you do is annoying, come on Jenna
Then do that list for me xDI think it would definitely be boring and not annoying. other than you people wouldn’t really care lol
I might do that sometimeThen do that list for me xD![]()
I am curious nowI might do that sometime![]()
lol my list wouldn’t really show thatI am curious nowI am sure it will be a proof of your excellent taste again xD
don't be silly at yourselflol my list wouldn’t really show that![]()
don't be silly at yourself![]()
you have a great taste after allI am not being silly
haha if you say soyou have a great taste after all![]()
I was surprised too !you know monsta x beautiful took me by surprise cause i expect some thing like astro blue flame(romantic and energize), but i press play and just in a few second in the song it got from 0-100 real quick.