That wasnt rly best Time to get into it, lot of people were getting banned and Forum was melting down xdI didn’t even know what was going on when I was quoting him, I found out later that he was permanently banning everyone lol. But it was worth it, he was never there to monitor his damn forum until people started getting riled up.
That’s how I feel. Honestly, there are some people who I have no regret calling out but to be fair those were recent, so I didn’t regret any of that but my older stuff ... yeah I feel bad for acting that way towards some people that I actually liked. That site changes people whether they realize it or not unfortunately.
I’m so glad I don’t have to deal with the minion or YGs biggest anti .. whew wee I’m glad I’m here.![]()
Im kinda surprised im not banned over my replies there. Maybe i managed to sound polite enough xd