- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,224
- Reactions Received
- 76,669
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,687
- Ship
- Wreck
So everyone knows exactly what I'm after I figured I'd make this thread as the simplest way 
High Priorities
Loona Rares - Heejin Rare
Momoland - Hyebin, Taeha & Ahin
Weki Meki - Lua
Medium Priorities
2PM - Wooyoung
Iz*One Rares - Eunbi Rare
Jay Park - 3 & 5
Low Priorities
Apink Rares - Eunji Rare, Yookyung Rare & Namjoo Rare
Ateez - Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yunho, Yeosang, Mingi, Wooyoung & Jongho
f(x) Rares - Krystal Rare
Iz*One Rares - Hyewon Rare, Chaeyeon Rare, Hitomi Rare & Yuri Rare
The high priorities I'll obviously be very open to trading for and the medium ones I will still be pretty open to trading for but might hold back on a couple of things and the low priorities I will be more restricted with however I still might take them if I don't particularly have any need for what is being offered on.
High Priorities
Loona Rares - Heejin Rare
Momoland - Hyebin, Taeha & Ahin
Weki Meki - Lua
Medium Priorities
2PM - Wooyoung
Iz*One Rares - Eunbi Rare
Jay Park - 3 & 5
Low Priorities
Apink Rares - Eunji Rare, Yookyung Rare & Namjoo Rare
Ateez - Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yunho, Yeosang, Mingi, Wooyoung & Jongho
f(x) Rares - Krystal Rare
Iz*One Rares - Hyewon Rare, Chaeyeon Rare, Hitomi Rare & Yuri Rare
The high priorities I'll obviously be very open to trading for and the medium ones I will still be pretty open to trading for but might hold back on a couple of things and the low priorities I will be more restricted with however I still might take them if I don't particularly have any need for what is being offered on.