Group 💫 NEO WORLD | Official NCT Thread (10 Viewers)

Which NCT unit is your favorite?


  • Total voters
    59

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I prefer NCT 127 because they have the most content, they’re a fixed group and of course my biases are part of it. 7th sense and Boss are among my favorites NCT releases though.

Happy to join my nctzen family : the reason why I subscribe to forums. I lob you even if I don’t know you, I lob you and you and you!! :pepeheart::pepeheart:
I hadn't realized yet that there was NCT artist thread oopssie. :llama_smooch:
We lob you too!! :pepeheart::pepeheart:

And yeah, I still haven't finished the thread, but I'll make it the best one on kps,, it's still under construction (since September 23, that is) :pepecheer::queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and Sory

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
S.M. Station : Jonah Nilsson ft. Lucas , Coffee Break Teaser, I’m so excited !! It will be nice to see Lucas in a music video again.




Chain and Simons Says on the show 18/11/27

The first Chain stage for Jungwoo. I thought they would reorganize the song parts to give him at least one line here and there :(






Idol Radio 18/11/27

NCT Rec Diary #7



Clive Simons Says


NCT 127 playing games


We’ve been to blessed these last couple of days. I can’t keep up with all the videos.

They just played Mafia for the second time on VLive. My lover was adorable as usual. What’s with S.M. Vlive and that game lately.

 
Last edited:

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I prefer NCT 127 because they have the most content, they’re a fixed group and of course my biases are part of it. 7th sense and Boss are among my favorites NCT releases though.
SAME
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Doyoung unboxing his Regulate album ! What a cutie. Can’t wait to have mine. Since I ordered on yesasia.com, I know I’ll have my tayongie’s version :pepeheart:



Omg we will have dance tutorials


Just posting everything so I can watch later. Where are my nctzens ??!



2nd mafia game.


Okay so now I’m just gonna sit here and enjoy all of these videos... Alone :pandabeg:
 
Last edited:

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
S.M. Station vidéo with Lucas is ouuuuuuuuut :llama_cheer::llama_cheer::llama_cheer:

I hate the song :llama_thug: I’m here solely for the visuals.


That girl is lucky. I want him to look at me like this !!
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Simons Says Dance tutorial part 2

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Aww I love them in white and cream. They look delicious like cheesecakes with whipped cream on top




Edit :


Wait......:llama_thug:I hadn’t seen the taeyong one. That man knoooooows what he is doing to ouR minds






Ten dancing is such a mood

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
WHEN YOU THE ONLY ONE IN THE TY THREAD CUZ YOUR FELLOW TY TRACKER IS HERE
I should go and promote solely the best man on earth with my fellow TY tracker on that other thread. I mean even OP @Yolks doesn’t care about this thread :pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:


:pandasad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

I should go and promote solely the best man on earth with my fellow TY tracker on that other thread. I mean even OP @Yolks doesn’t care about this thread :pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:


:pandasad:
You do know that I’ve been working for days on making this thread be the best on kps right? I know it’s a mess right now, but it’s still work in progress. >->
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread