Group 💫 NEO WORLD | Official NCT Thread (6 Viewers)

Which NCT unit is your favorite?


  • Total voters
    59

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship


You do know that I’ve been working for days on making this thread be the best on kps right? I know it’s a mess right now, but it’s still work in progress. >->
I wasn’t making a reference to the original post. :pepeheart: Just you not stopping by enough to say wassup :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and Yolks

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm here god I just love ❤ nct so much
Heyyyyy. That’s what I’m talking about. Make your presence known. Let’s worshipped our kings together :llama_cheer:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and Yolks

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Sorry if I write no comments with the videos. I haven’t found the time to watch everything, there is too much stuff. In fact I'm still watching the Vlive for the presentation of Simons Says bit by bit. I just saw them trying to take a selfie featuring all members head. Moment too cute and easier said than done. :llama_noooo:


This one doesn’t have subtitles yet.



 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Sorry if I write no comments with the videos. I haven’t found the time to watch everything, there is too much stuff. In fact I'm still watching the Vlive for the presentation of Simons Says bit by bit. I just saw them trying to take a selfie featuring all members head. Moment too cute and easier said than done. :llama_noooo:


This one doesn’t have subtitles yet.

When you haven't watched vlives since Cherry Bomb :llama_noooo::llama_blush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks and Sory

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you keep up with every video they put out ? It starts to have the opposite effect on me . I’m not excited anymore. And then I tell myself, are you really complaining about having too much videos like really ?! like just dont watch them.... And thats what I do. I’m taking my time. Hopefully soon, they’ll have some time off to rest. It will feel less empty cuz I’ll have many things to catch up with.

When you haven't watched vlives since Cherry Bomb :llama_noooo::llama_blush:

Woooo really ??!! Ok then, I don’t feel bad anymore. :llama_squish::llama_squish:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Do you keep up with every video they put out ? It starts to have the opposite effect on me . I’m not excited anymore. And then I tell myself, are you really complaining about having too much videos like really ?! like just dont watch them.... And thats what I do. I’m taking my time. Hopefully soon, they’ll have some time off to rest. It will feel less empty cuz I’ll have many things to catch up with.




Woooo really ??!! Ok then, I don’t feel bad anymore. :llama_squish::llama_squish:
I want to cuz I always feel like I want new material
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks and Sory

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship


Johnny’s communication center videos are my faves. I like when they talk in English. I feel like it’s really dedicated to us the inctzens. Johnny bought all 10 versions, Mark bought 2. Jaehyun and Doyoung are also in the video.


The behind the scene of the choreography with Ten



And Lucas being handsome as usual.




These NCT channels are among the best ideas SM have gotten this year.


This was posted a few hours ago.



Simon Says Inkigayo performance

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks and Belgizen

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you keep up with every video they put out ? It starts to have the opposite effect on me . I’m not excited anymore. And then I tell myself, are you really complaining about having too much videos like really ?! like just dont watch them.... And thats what I do. I’m taking my time. Hopefully soon, they’ll have some time off to rest. It will feel less empty cuz I’ll have many things to catch up with.




Woooo really ??!! Ok then, I don’t feel bad anymore. :llama_squish::llama_squish:
I haven’t been watching most of their vlives/ YouTube vids for a while. Plus,they’re uploading way too many videos at once; it is sort of overwhelming, and I can’t keep up. It does not help that my exams are soon as well :hmm:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I haven’t been watching most of their vlives/ YouTube vids for a while. Plus,they’re uploading way too many videos at once; it is sort of overwhelming, and I can’t keep up. It does not help that my exams are soon as well :hmm:
same
Mark has graduated from Dream
they all cried :maheart::pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Yolks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread