- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Now That OneHallyu Died, Maybe We'll Get New Victims
Can't wait for the new unsuspecting innocents to come.
I will hunt them in the midnight like a vampire and haunt their dreams.
Inserting Tzuyu Uwu memes and gifs into their thoughts.
SOON!
I WILL CONVERT ALL THE HUMANS.
YOU WILL ALL BE TZUYU FANATICS BEFORE THE END!
AND BOW DOWN IN WORSHIP BEFORE THE ANGEL FROM TAIWAN!
*evil laugh"
HA HA HA...
AHH HAHAHA HAHAHAHA
AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Can't wait for the new unsuspecting innocents to come.
I will hunt them in the midnight like a vampire and haunt their dreams.
Inserting Tzuyu Uwu memes and gifs into their thoughts.
SOON!
I WILL CONVERT ALL THE HUMANS.
YOU WILL ALL BE TZUYU FANATICS BEFORE THE END!
AND BOW DOWN IN WORSHIP BEFORE THE ANGEL FROM TAIWAN!
*evil laugh"
HA HA HA...
AHH HAHAHA HAHAHAHA
AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Last edited: