Reality [Official] Queendom Thread (1 Viewer)

Who do you want to win?

  • AOA

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • (G)I-dle

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Lovelyz

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Mamamoo

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Oh My Girl

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Park Bom

    Votes: 3 10.3%

  • Total voters
    29
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well when I clicked on the links on the first page, it comes up with this:
43427
Damn :nekosweat:
Have you tried going to Settings and seeing if it's possible to add it to allowed list or change the age rating? :jisoosmh:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
Well when I clicked on the links on the first page, it comes up with this:
43427


And when I go onto the kdrama link, it comes up with this:
43428
It looks like your broadband has a whitelist on so every site not on it won't be accessible
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
Yes, I live in their house and my two nephews comes to stay a lot.
Couldn't you just ask them to whitelist kshow? It'd give you access to a lot of stuff
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
I'm actually watching the first episode right now, although I can't watch all of it tonight, but at least I know it works after 10pm lol
Well if you watch like 30 minutes every other day maybe you'll be caught up in time for the final episode lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread