The second image I posted was Kiseki's link.What about Kiseki’s link @YerinLikesGirls ?
The second image I posted was Kiseki's link.What about Kiseki’s link @YerinLikesGirls ?
WeirdThe second image I posted was Kiseki's link.
I don't know, but don't question itWeirdWhy does it work in Switzerland ?
😂😂😂 mysteryI don't know, but don't question it![]()
DamnWell when I clicked on the links on the first page, it comes up with this:
![]()
I tried that already.Damn
Have you tried going to Settings and seeing if it's possible to add it to allowed list or change the age rating?![]()
It looks like your broadband has a whitelist on so every site not on it won't be accessibleWell when I clicked on the links on the first page, it comes up with this:
![]()
And when I go onto the kdrama link, it comes up with this:
![]()
Yes, it's really annoying, they have even whitelisted dating sitesIt looks like your broadband has a whitelist on so every site not on it won't be accessible
After 10pm?I tried that already.
I can watch it after 10 pm though, but I am always doing stuff then lol
Did you parents set that up?Yes, it's really annoying, they have even whitelisted dating sites![]()
Yes, from 10pm to 5am. That's when I can watch all kinds of things, even pornAfter 10pm?
Lol maybe someday when you have free time.
Yes, I live in their house and my two nephews comes to stay a lot.Did you parents set that up?
Couldn't you just ask them to whitelist kshow? It'd give you access to a lot of stuffYes, I live in their house and my two nephews comes to stay a lot.
It's not just kshow I would be unlocking, it's almost everything.Couldn't you just ask them to whitelist kshow? It'd give you access to a lot of stuff
I only have 4GB of data and it runs out quickly.You can just use mobile data or external wifi when you're outside![]()
Well if you watch like 30 minutes every other day maybe you'll be caught up in time for the final episode lolI'm actually watching the first episode right now, although I can't watch all of it tonight, but at least I know it works after 10pm lol
Well, I've watched 50 minutes of it so far but I want to keep watching, so after I have done the stuff I need to do, I will then carry on with it in bed lol It's pretty addictive lolWell if you watch like 30 minutes every other day maybe you'll be caught up in time for the final episode lol