Yeah I think I saw on Twitter, someone had leaked or atleast speculated which songs the groups will be covering next and it seemed IDLE are doing Fire lol. Does seem like a good fit, been a while since we saw a performance, MAMA 2015 which was last 2NE1 live performance ever

So you saying AOA took a page out of anti team's book?

But yeah I guess many people underestimated or just forgot how good they are, and they only associate sexy concept with them but they're great performers. Mamamoo are the obvious favorites and IDLE have Soyeon lol. But as a whole, AOA performance definitely felt the best to me.
OMG and Lovelyz would've benefited if their agencies spent a little more money on their stages, there was nothing wrong with their performance but seemed very normal while those 3 had special effects, props, backup dancers and everything