This round seems to have interesting competitions. It will be quite interesting for Bom though, she's going to perform multiple times when there is members who won't be performing at all
I was bit surprised with songs main vocals had for their picks, but i was impressed too. Hwasa and "wish you were gay" though, i wonder how Korea will take that song. And also Creep huh, not what i expected but i love it. Interesting to hear both english and korean songs too.
Hwasa and Minnie would have been good match for Billie Eilishes song, I'm not sure how the song fits Kei but she's quite talented so i think she will be alright. And i think her voice is different enough from Hwasa's but not too different so they are good match. Not about personalities though I feel like Hwasa's and Hyejeong's personalities matched best from small conversations they had xd Kei and Hwasa will be fun though.. Hwasa's face when she quietly said "it's okay" middle of Kei's monologue
Moonbyul saying that "Belly Button" was considered as MAMAMOO's name though


I remember people thinking Mamamoo was kinda weird and joking about it, but Belly button can u imagine kpop group being named that
Performance units seems energetic and fun. Moonbyul seems great leader and i'm looking forward their girl crush performance. I think they will fit it well.
Poor Hyejeong she was alone in her small room with only uncomfortable chair while everyone else was chatting about songs and performances. And also poor Hwasa with everyone pranking her, she's really popular
Overall this was very funny episode even without any performances, nice to get to know girls better.