- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,363
- Reactions Received
- 76,683
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,215
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm anticipating itWill YG be banning Park Bom's Eyes Nose Lips cover as well![]()
I'm anticipating itWill YG be banning Park Bom's Eyes Nose Lips cover as well![]()
Atleast we get a BigBang or atleast a BB member's song covered on TV again, on Snakenet no lessWill YG be banning Park Bom's Eyes Nose Lips cover as well![]()
Here's an alternative link that might workUnfortunately, I can't watch them because my internet provider doesn't allow it!![]()
Thanks. It's not loading but maybe I can find another link.Here's an alternative link that might work
Well I found this one just searching Queendom subbed on Google if not maybe try that yourself and see if you find anythingThanks. It's not loading but maybe I can find another link.
I have yet to even watch episode 1.
Maybe you can watch on Viu's official website? They're the ones doing the subbing anyway, give it a tryThanks. It's not loading but maybe I can find another link.
I have yet to even watch episode 1.
Unfortunately, the page doesn't load for me.Well I found this one just searching Queendom subbed on Google if not maybe try that yourself and see if you find anything
![]()
Watch Queendom Episode 1 Online With English sub | Dramacool
Watch Queendom Episode 1 Online With English sub | Dramacoolwww4.dramacool.video
Unfortunately, it can't play in my country.Maybe you can watch on Viu's official website? They're the ones doing the subbing anyway, give it a try
Viu | No Service
www.viu.com
But Kiseki and you are from the same country. Why does it work for him and not for you ?Unfortunately, the page doesn't load for me.
Unfortunately, it can't play in my country.
Thank you to you both for trying to help.
Probably different internet service providers, but Idk why kshow would be blocked honestly.But Kiseki and you are from the same country. Why does it work for him and not for you ?![]()
Yeah works for me too@Ozymandias in Switzerland it works 😇
I'm not from any of these countries:But Kiseki and you are from the same country. Why does it work for him and not for you ?![]()
Why did it work in Switzerland ?😫I'm not from any of these countries:
![]()
Well when I clicked on the links on the first page, it comes up with this:Probably different internet service providers, but Idk why kshow would be blocked honestly.
Have you tried on mobile data? Idk how the plans are over there tho. Or maybe you can watch it on some other wifi network?