- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,387
- Reactions Received
- 151,399
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Team:
And now for the event specialists
I think it's kind of stupid having 3 vaulters and floor routines when only 2 can make it to finals. I wonder what the selection committee was thinking. They could have taken Eaker for beam, that would have been a better move imo.
- Grace McCallum
- Jordan Chiles
- Simone Biles
- Sunisa Lee
- McKayla Skinner
- Jade Carey
And now for the event specialists
I think it's kind of stupid having 3 vaulters and floor routines when only 2 can make it to finals. I wonder what the selection committee was thinking. They could have taken Eaker for beam, that would have been a better move imo.