Ozy's 2020 SOTY masterthread (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Of course. :wimwim:
We can even compile our lists into averages at the end as well for a master master list. :sj_weary:
If we manage to update our threads all year round that is :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Eventually you'll get around to cute choreo and it will be the best day ever :sj_weary:
Yeah don't do both on the same day unless you wanna die :haylul:
But gotta learn that Black Swan and Dun dun choreo so dance class soon maybe :taesip:
Never :irenecrazy:
Well I die anyway since my gym partner is studying sports and did gym for years, so I still think he is trying to kill me or something :wimwim:

Well I hope we will learn one of them soon. Or the title choreo for BTS. On Sunday they did 7th Sense :wimwim: and today they are learning BVNDIT Dramatic
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Never :irenecrazy:
Well I die anyway since my gym partner is studying sports and did gym for years, so I still think he is trying to kill me or something :wimwim:

Well I hope we will learn one of them soon. Or the title choreo for BTS. On Sunday they did 7th Sense :wimwim: and today they are learning BVNDIT Dramatic
But imagine the possibilities if you actually did :sj_weary:
In fact you should show up tipsy on cute choreo day and go all out :lisalaugh:

Ah yes, I can imagine how exhausting that must be :wimwim:

7th sense choreo is great tho :nakypog: And Dramatic is a bop, very much your style :sj_weary:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
But imagine the possibilities if you actually did :sj_weary:
In fact you should show up tipsy on cute choreo day and go all out :lisalaugh:

Ah yes, I can imagine how exhausting that must be :wimwim:

7th sense choreo is great tho :nakypog: And Dramatic is a bop, very much your style :sj_weary:
Believe it or not, I didn't noroc at all in a month :wimwim:
It's really exhausting I swear. But I don't hate any exercise like I hate deadlifting :pepecry2:
I like Dramatic but I prefer gym tbh and I'm pretty sure I can't do both
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Believe it or not, I didn't noroc at all in a month :wimwim:
It's really exhausting I swear. But I don't hate any exercise like I hate deadlifting :pepecry2:
I like Dramatic but I prefer gym tbh and I'm pretty sure I can't do both
Nah it's very believable now tbh :wimwim:
One of my close school friends is in the city for work and we're meeting later tonight for some Noroc'ing :lisalaugh:

True true, just gotta wait for one of your fave songs then :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Nah it's very believable now tbh :wimwim:
One of my close school friends is in the city for work and we're meeting later tonight for some Noroc'ing :lisalaugh:

True true, just gotta wait for one of your fave songs then :wimwim:
Why is it believable? :lisalaugh:
Ah it makes sense :wimwim:
Yeah, usually the bg choreos are newer than the gg ones so maybe some BTS
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Why is it believable? :lisalaugh:
Ah it makes sense :wimwim:
Yeah, usually the bg choreos are newer than the gg ones so maybe some BTS
You've been very healthy lifestyle advocate for a while now :lisalaugh:
My health is limited to some cardio for now :taesip:

Yeah we haven't met in like 6 years so some pretty hardcore Noroc'ing in store tonight :sj_weary:
I'm sure BTS will be taught once it drops asap due to public demand :haylul:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You've been very healthy lifestyle advocate for a while now :lisalaugh:
My health is limited to some cardio for now :taesip:

Yeah we haven't met in like 6 years so some pretty hardcore Noroc'ing in store tonight :sj_weary:
I'm sure BTS will be taught once it drops asap due to public demand :haylul:
Ah yeah, somehow :wimwim: I’m still sticking to a healthy diet, weightlifting lifting, cardio:taesip:
Lol noroc responsable:wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah yeah, somehow :wimwim: I’m still sticking to a healthy diet, weightlifting lifting, cardio:taesip:
Lol noroc responsable:wimwim:
Can't ignore the cardio :taesip:
Make sure you're not exhausted before that tho :lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll wait for you to finish your list, then I'll turn it upside down and ta-da, my list is done :wimwim:
your list would probably be more tasteful :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread