Ozy's 2020 SOTY masterthread (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
my fault oppa, usually i never talk much about b-sides.. but "no lie" is my fav song this cb. :pikahappy:

This thread will be interesting, how it will evolve :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
I miss out on B-sides many times too so if you come across a good one you love, post here so I can check it out too :sanapray:
I'll tag you whenever I post :nekolove:
Idk how it will evolve myself, sometimes a song I hate suddenly turns into one of my favs :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and dooh

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I miss out on B-sides many times too so if you come across a good one you love, post here so I can check it out too :sanapray:
I'll tag you whenever I post :nekolove:
Idk how it will evolve myself, sometimes a song I hate suddenly turns into one of my favs :haylul:
yes tag me oppa !
if i have some b-sides for you to check out, i will tell u :nekolove:
oppa, I hope you will be honest with me, i appreciate your opinion good or bad :yes::yes:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and dooh

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yes tag me oppa !
if i have some b-sides for you to check out, i will tell u :nekolove:
oppa, I hope you will be honest with me, i appreciate your opinion good or bad :yes::yes:
Of course, if I hate something I'll let you know :yolk:
Let's see what Loona brings us in an hour, though I'll be able to check it only much later coz work :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread