Ozy's 2020 SOTY masterthread (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
All of my faves have atleast 1 song I dislike so it's possible although unlikely :haylul:
I'll probably like it, Idk if it will jump straight to SOTY though but I hope so :susPepe:
what iKON song do you even dislike :wat: like I mean it when I say there is not even one song I would skip when it comes to iKON.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
what iKON song do you even dislike :wat: like I mean it when I say there is not even one song I would skip when it comes to iKON.
Not dislike but there are a few I'm meh on that I wouldn't seek out to play.
You feel the same way about RV lol. Even with OMG, I'll sometimes skip a song if I'm not in the mood.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not dislike but there are a few I'm meh on that I wouldn't seek out to play.
You feel the same way about RV lol. Even with OMG, I'll sometimes skip a song if I'm not in the mood.
:worry: it's not the same with RV. I do love all but I still have songs I don't play as much or would skip at the end. Like Bad Boy ... don't know when I played it last.
I do have some songs I am not as hot about when it comes to OMG - sadly.
The only group that comes close to that like iKON is LOONA and Weki Meki and fromis_9. And those don't have the largest discography.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
New B-side alert.

Loona's Number 1 moves to 3rd place on my B-side list.

Revised rankings:

1. GFriend- Labyrinth
2. Everglow- No Lie
3. Loona- Number 1 (New)
4. GFriend- Here we are
5. GFriend- Dreamcatcher
6. Everglow- Player
7. GFriend- Eclipse
8. GFriend- From Me

Stream:




Tags:

OP has been updated.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: dooh and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
hope iKON will be No1 :chickill:
It's not going to be number 1 sorry :yolk:
I'll have to see where it lands on the list :susPepe:
But not above Black Swan or So What :yolk:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's not going to be number 1 sorry :yolk:
I'll have to see where it lands on the list :susPepe:
But not above Black Swan or So What :yolk:
disappointed in you :irenecrazy:
they literally released SOTY just now
 
  • Haha
Reactions: dooh and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
disappointed in you :irenecrazy:
they literally released SOTY just now
But they didn't :wimwim:
It was still good tho, but it's not becoming SOTY for now atleast. Their 2 fan songs were better tbh.
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: dooh and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But they didn't :wimwim:
It was still good tho, but it's not becoming SOTY for now atleast. Their 2 fan songs were better tbh.
shocked. I can‘t .... omg.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: dooh and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can't lie to myself and pretend otherwise :yolk:
I actually like it too, but wasn't their best c'mon.
it was the best tho :irenecrazy: obviously not LS level but it‘s amazing in a Killing Me/ Goodbye Road/ I‘m Ok sense
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
it was the best tho :irenecrazy: obviously not LS level but it‘s amazing in a Killing Me/ Goodbye Road/ I‘m Ok sense
And LS was SOTY tier while those were not so it's a fair assessment :irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and dooh

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: dooh and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: dooh and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread