Ozy's 2020 SOTY masterthread (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Anyway, quite a few songs have dropped since then, so there's gonna be some changes. For starters, I'm moving current SOTY Black Swan and #8 song Interlude: Shadow to the B-side list instead since that's what they are :wimwim:

SOTY (titles/songs with MVs only):

1. LOONA- So What
2. IZ*ONE- Fiesta
3. BTS- On
4. Dreamcatcher- Scream
5. Ateez- Answer
6. Cignature- Nun nu nan na
7. Rocket Punch- Bouncy
8. Super Junior- 2YA2YAO
9. Sechskies- All for you
10. DKB- Sorry Mama

Honorable mentions:
1. Everglow- Dun Dun
2. GFriend- Cross Roads
3. Kim Jaejoong- Tender Love
4. Siyeon (Dreamcatcher)- Paradise

Best B-sides:

1. BTS- Black Swan
2. GFriend- Labyrinth
3. IZ*ONE- Ayayaya
4. Everglow- No Lie
5. Elris- This is me
6. Dreamcatcher- Jazz Bar
7. iKON- Ah Yeah
8. Loona- Number 1
9. GFriend- Here we are
10. IZ*ONE- Someday

Honorable mentions:
1. GFriend- Dreamcatcher
2. Everglow- Player
3. GFriend- Eclipse
4. GFriend- From Me
5. BTS- We are Bulletproof: The Eternal
6. Rocket Punch- So Solo
7. Loona- Day & Night
8. Bobby/June (iKON)- Deep Night
9. Suga (BTS)- Interlude: Shadow

EDIT: Updated OP with rankings :nekosweat:

Tags:
I have basically the same groups than you in my top10 for the most part but not for the same songs. I am surprised to see On being #3 because you seemed hesitant about it.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have basically the same groups than you in my top10 for the most part but not for the same songs. I am surprised to see On being #3 because you seemed hesitant about it.
On has grown on me lot, but I have to admit the ones below it aren't that strong either, I definitely don't expect On to remain in the list at the end of the year :yolk:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It’s just the beginning of the year after all. :sanapray:
My preferences change drastically throughout the year so this will fluctuate a lot :yolk:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread