Group PassCode Official Artist Thread (8 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • Kaede

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yuna

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Nao

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Hinako

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • OT4

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Emily

    Votes: 1 7.1%

  • Total voters
    14
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I've been reading around this kind of post today. I'm not sure; but it seems they'll do an online concert, apparently for Linkage members.

Translated by ImTranslator

It was a set list that felt like a FC tour ^^ It's strange that it will be released this way!
Someday I want to do another FC tour ~~ I want to ~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread