Translated by Google
"STARRY SKY" is the theme song of the drama "Meteorite family" being broadcast on Tokai and Fuji TV. The MV actress to play a Kadokura home second daughter, Yuitsuki role of appearing in the drama KitaKaoru那 has appeared is, (by the meteorite falling) "If, if we would run out of the earth in the six months after Shows a true performance under the theme of "...". Also pay attention to the emotional performance that PassCode has more than 40 moving lights on the back. PassCode members will chat during the premiere, so stay tuned.
Kana Kita Comments
When I listened to the theme song for the first time, I was surprised at how powerful the rhythmic feeling, the beautiful voice and the shout collaboration. The lyrics "I chose this story while hugging and calling the name of the star I found" linked to the characters of the drama, the pains to the "end" of the earth that each accepted, and tears seemed to come out. . In the MV, I felt loneliness and anxiety as I ran toward my hope, and the inner part of my heart was delicately and beautifully expressed, and I was thrilled and impressed. Thank you to PassCode for the wonderful theme song. I'll do my best to join you again! Please look forward to the broadcast of the drama "Meteorite Family".