Group PassCode Official Artist Thread (5 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • Kaede

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yuna

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Nao

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Hinako

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • OT4

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Emily

    Votes: 1 7.1%

  • Total voters
    14
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Translated from Japanese by Google

【Notification】

Held on 9/19 (Sun)! Video recording of Zepp Tour 2021 at Zepp Haneda performance has been decided!

Please come visit us for the first video work recording under the new PassCode system!
Tickets are on sale!
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I love Nao !
she is my 3rd fav, my 2nd fav would have to be Yuna, im so sad she left :/ but it was good for her i hope
I'm sad she left too. It was for her best, I think. She was under too much pressure. I'd wish Emily would interact with the fans on social media; but she hasn't posted anything on either twitter or instagram. I want to get to know her better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: doll

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread