Group PassCode Official Artist Thread (5 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • Kaede

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yuna

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Nao

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Hinako

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • OT4

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Emily

    Votes: 1 7.1%

  • Total voters
    14
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Translated from Japanese by DeepL

It's not that I want to make it an aesthetic to force myself, or to give someone courage, or to make them understand, but I don't want to pretend that I don't know how Yuna and the three of us have faced in order to be PassCode. No matter where we choose to live, the days we have spent together will always be with us, and PassCode is always strong and cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread