- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
"BOY YOU’RE LIKE
CREAM CREAM CREAM
YOU RUIN MY BODY
YOU RUIN MY BODY
I LOVE THIS CREAM (CREAM)
CREAM (CREAM) CREAM
YOU RUIN MY BODY
YOU RUIN MY BODY"
"KISS BABY DO ME RIGHT
LEFT RIGHT GOING DOWN
KISS BABY DO ME RIGHT
LEFT RIGHT GOING DOWN"
Now this is definitely a hoe anthem. The lyrics discuss wanting no one else but the one you really want and love. Wanting no one else but them.
Obviously it's about wanting to be super intimate with someone that you're in love with considering the "ruin my body" line.
And also loving the uh... cream.
"I was a fool
Even if I’m sorry now
Nothing changes
I know"
"It’s okay to swear at me
Even that’s not good enough
I just wanna hear your voice
Fool, stupid
I now know it’s all my fault
Dummy, idiot
I now know it’s all my fault
Baby I was a fool
I was a fool"
Selecting a song for this category was a bit hard, but I decided to go with Fool by Winner. Basically, this song is about losing the person you love due to either neglecting them or just not appreciating them enough. The lyrics describe the person as being "a fool" for not realizing how important their significant other is and for not treating them the way they were supposed to. Now that the person has left them, they song describes how much they regretting letting this person get away. The emotion in the members voices is quite clear as well. You can feel the emotions running through them as they this song.