Official Post Your Random Thoughts (238 Viewers)

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
caroline is so badass and such an amazing friend to everyone,,,,, can the writers stop painting her out as the neurotic, boy obsessed dumb blonde she is none of those things
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,515
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I think need more adjustment
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female

noooo its the vampire diaries lmao i started watching it as a joke but now im actually hooked
I haven’t seen that in forever but the fact this was all vampires being this dramatic is probably the funniest thing I’ve read in this thread so far :oliviakek:
Count Drama
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I haven’t seen that in forever but the fact this was all vampires being this dramatic is probably the funniest thing I’ve read in this thread so far :oliviakek:
Count Drama
the only thing more dramatic than elena's love triangle is how invested i am

this thread has sort of become my personal "soogi live comments tv shows shes watching" thread
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LeeriaYa

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I want to sleep :headache:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread