- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 55,288
- Reactions Received
- 17,192
- Location
- neptune
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 337
- Fandom
- moons
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Wreck
renjun im coming for u next i promise luv x
if he'd post more on bubble this all could change rqi think im on page 43 so it may take awhile![]()
Lol my phone manager cleaner isn't compatible with my current phone anymore.girls and sisters i should be going to bed
oh no 👀Lol my phone manager cleaner isn't compatible with my current phone anymore.
if thats the best option, go for it!! i always wait until the last moment possible to get a new phone lolololyou know what this means! I need a new phone!
Why do I look at this and think My little pony? Man MLP affected me more than I thoughtgoodnight everypony