Official Post Your Random Thoughts (150 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:lazypotato: I am feeling so lazy today
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Kind want to change my aesthetic again, but I also like my sig too much to do so. :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Since I'll never get the badge I want, should I even bother posting?
You will get a badge, don't worry keep posting:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It’s like weird because like I was abused but not like to the severity of what is typically known or shown within media so like it’s hard to explain the struggle of dealing with being near my father and not having this SEVERE trauma that other victims may have but like I get…

Angry. Just angry out of nowhere.

Sometimes I feel like I can’t breathe. Like his presence is a weight that is just pressing on me and like he’s a predator waiting to pounce even though he hasn’t laid hands on me for years.

I can’t be near him for too long. It’s like needles are being pushed under my skin and like I can’t breathe.

I don’t have nightmares. I have very subtle triggers that are very rarely ever spurred on so it’s almost like I don’t even have them.

It’s just…and it’s like I think I’m ok because it’s been so LONG. But then I’m just suddenly angry again. Mad again. It’s irrational.

I can never tell if it’s normal to be so…mad or if it’s because of what he’s done to me.

And like it’s obvious he’s trying to get close to me but like sometimes I’m ok with it and other times I just get mad…and upset…and it’s like I suddenly can’t forget certain things that other times will fade from my memory.

I don’t get it.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and kodoku

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It is a thought. It keeps me up at night. Do not delete this.
30633
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It’s like weird because like I was abused but not like to the severity of what is typically known or shown within media so like it’s hard to explain the struggle of dealing with being near my father and not having this SEVERE trauma that other victims may have but like I get…

Angry. Just angry out of nowhere.

Sometimes I feel like I can’t breathe. Like his presence is a weight that is just pressing on me and like he’s a predator waiting to pounce even though he hasn’t laid hands on me for years.

I can’t be near him for too long. It’s like needles are being pushed under my skin and like I can’t breathe.

I don’t have nightmares. I have very subtle triggers that are very rarely ever spurred on so it’s almost like I don’t even have them.

It’s just…and it’s like I think I’m ok because it’s been so LONG. But then I’m just suddenly angry again. Mad again. It’s irrational.

I can never tell if it’s normal to be so…mad or if it’s because of what he’s done to me.

And like it’s obvious he’s trying to get close to me but like sometimes I’m ok with it and other times I just get mad…and upset…and it’s like I suddenly can’t forget certain things that other times will fade from my memory.

I don’t get it.
hmm I think the reason why you keep going back and forth and changing is because it isn't really over for you even though you say he doesn't act that way anymore. The hurt and resentment might still linger in you. I wonder if you have expressed them and dealt with them properly? because I don't think you can let go and be free until you do. I personally had a difficult relationship with my father as well and we never talked it out, just buried it all and I can still feel the damage and burden at times even though I'd say I moved on.. so I really recommend talking to him if he is calmer now, or maybe even writing him a letter or something, it would also be good if someone trustworthy was there to support you. best of luck <3
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
sigh why couldn't I just say no? now I have a random dude's number and I have to deal with this situation and I really have no interest in that sigh. WHY is it always only men I don't like???????? I'm really gonna die alone....... :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Its important to think about the things that we have that others do not... Its Cliche, but true. As my Xbox One green screen appears with the logo I am reminded of this. We often think of what we want and don't have, but maybe we should think of the things we do have that others don't...

I have a Samsung 32" Smart TV; Two computers; A 3-in-1 Printer; 3 Consoles; A Samsung Tablet and Phone.

Perhaps its time to be a tad grateful.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
8 June 2019
Messages
88
Reactions Received
89
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I felt like I'd never catch up with all the updates on D1CE's thread BUT, I have finished and I'm glad.
Now, I gotta work on the OP but alas, I shall wait for a bit of creativity. Which may never happen, to be honest.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread