Official Post Your Random Thoughts (172 Viewers)

Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I am thinking about using tumblr again, but with no much purpose... I just feel like making gg icons again... I've tried making some Taeyeon icons today... I used to love edit stuff so much what happened to me? I used to feel happy about editing in my very first tumblr I used to make edits daily (I even used to make gifs they were silly but I used to like them anyways) I don't feel like I have the talent to edit anymore and it makes me sad... Idk
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Currently sitting the car with my mom and her husband right now. We’re not even going anywhere, but our power is out so we’re staying the car to stay cooled off. :welp:
 
D

Deleted member 74

Happy doesn't have to be what I imagine in my head, I don't have to contemplate on it to this extent
I can be happy that I'm trying, walking step by step towards a more sincere smile and better version of myself
Everything will be just fine in the end, dreams aren't made and accomplished in a minute after all
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread