Official Post Your Random Thoughts (318 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I had a headache for the past 3 days. If I google for the cause, I will probably get 468857 diseases
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and potato

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Sometimes I wonder why I do these things to myself, painfully pulled my way to 100% on hard mode in CTR and now I have to beat the final boss again which is as pleasant as it sounds
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread