Official Post Your Random Thoughts (187 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship


my majestic queens have taken my breath away once again ahh 😍 😍 😍 so anime-like, so amazinggg... can't wait for the dance practice and live stages omg, and I am so curious about what the mv is actually about (seriously their mvs are so fascinating too)... *waits for people to make theory vids*
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Happy death day to you was great. I thoroughly enjoyed what it offered me and say it's better than the original by a lot.
In other news, my psch appointment conflicts with my studies catch up. What a bother! (today)
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Why do I insist on being afraid all the time?
I am never going to learn, if I run from everything.

But I am like a chicken heart in that sense.
Always frightened of the unknown.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have to sleep, but I have my nighttime tea still steaming in front of me. I tried to drink it but it's too hot, and I'll fall asleep late. ):
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I... I don’t know what to say, this man doing events at hotel is like ‘insert name here is from China’ and then he went ‘ching chong ching’ what the fuck? It doesn’t even affect me yet I feel so embarrassed and ashamed.

Not to mention how he keeps using lewd and sexualising ‘compliments’ towards women. Gross.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
When sleep in is required, because your brain falls flat, from all the stress. Is good!
Never let studies consume me to the point I feel flustered. Never give in!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loki and username1
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
Last night I had sci-fi dream where I lived with a Yoshinori clone/robot that I had to plug in to recharge. In the dream somehow it got me pregnant. :irenecrazy:

This is bad. 🤣 I think I need to take a break. Watch T13 debuts while I take a break. I don't want to take a break.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread