Comeback PreOrder / Release Date : Blackpink 2ND MINI ALBUM - KILL THIS LOVE (2 Viewers)

Are you excited?


  • Total voters
    10
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Release Date : 2019.4.23 (TUE)
Pre-order Date : 2019.4.4 (THU) 4pm ~ 2019.4.22(MON)

YG SELECT Price : ₩ 16,300 (Includes VAT)






 
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Can't decide which one I want. I'm fair and take both :queen:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg they both look great and have lots of things :pandalove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The black version looks so good :sj_weary:

Wtf, am I really about to buy a Blackpink physical album? :yolk:
Lemme wait and see how the songs are first.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dopamine and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Omg it looks so cool. If I like the album then I might buy it. I'm going to listen to it today.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dopamine

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread