COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

PRODUCERS & SONGWRITERS BEHND MINZY'S UP COMING ALBUM (UPDATING) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
So I'm taking a closer look at the leaked email about Minzy's songs and decided to do some research into the producers/songwriters mentioned. Its nothing in depth I'm just listening to the material they have produced. I'm also going to look at people outside of the email who worked with Minzy. The thread will be updated.

1) T.Apte:
He is a music producer, songwriter, and composer from the USA based in California.

T.Apte's most recent work is with BTS on Map of the Soul: Persona. He posted RM's Persona, so I guess he certainly worked on that specific song.
PERSONA

He has worked with Zayn and Nicki Minaji

Luhan in 2017 on Roleplay

Meng Jia in 2016 with Drip

He has also collaborated with Steve Aoki

Honestly so far it sounds like Minzy's album is going to be a banger.

@SuddenlyKfan @Rukia @blueberries @goyo @Dopamine

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
2) Alex Wright
Alex Wright is a South Korean producer. He is very well-known and respected in the music industry, this guy has been around the block for a long time. He has worked with Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and the Backstreet Boys. Even though he has a great reputation it was hard to find information on the songs he has produced but he did produce RANIA'S Demonstrate.

3) Melanie Fontana

Melanie Fontana is a American songwriter signed to Universal. She specializes in EDM and pop music. I have to say her discography is long and impressive for a young 32 year old. Fontana has worked with the likes of Justin Bieber, Astrid S, The Chainsmokers, Girls Generation, BTS and F(x). In fact, she wrote Ninano and Superwoman. Some of her most recent Kpop work is BTS Euphoria & Boy with Luv , Everglow Bon Bon Chocolat and Hyolyn youknowbetter.

Jungkook (BTS) Euphoria

BTS Boy with Luv

Everglow Bon Bon Chocolat ( I want Minzy's next song to be similar to this:sanapray:)

Hyolyn youknowbetter

@deadstar @SuddenlyKfan @Rukia @blueberries @goyo @Dopamine

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Minzy as a soloist is super underrated. She can give lessons to all these rookie idols, being a freaking triple threat. NINANO was amazing, yet so underrated. I hope she shines, she deserves it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Minzy as a soloist is super underrated. She can give lessons to all these rookie idols, being a freaking triple threat. NINANO was amazing, yet so underrated. I hope she shines, she deserves it.
So true! She is known to the GP but she never got momentum in 2NE1 and even post 2NE1 she hasn't been to active. I think all Minzy needs is a great song and more consistent activities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread