Information Ranking different groups eras Pt.4 (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Today I am doing Everglow (I said I’d do them yesterday but I forgot lol :haylul:)
<Once again no bad eras just some are at tiny bit better>
1. La Di Da (Everything about this era was perfect👌)
2. Bon Bon Chocolat
3. First/DUN DUN (I love both of these eras and I can’t rank one above the other T^T)
4. Adios (It’s a a good era just others rank above)
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Adios is good yes. Actually if I’m being honest DUN DUN should be No.4 <I love the m/v for Adios>
Adios is my favourite song of Everglow tbh
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
totally agree with this one
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread