- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
that was a cute flopI flopped, just saw this
Thanks![]()
that was a cute flopI flopped, just saw this
Thanks![]()
done :)Username: bulletproof
Post count: 1900
Badge name: BTS Jin
thank youdone :)
congratsthank younow I have all BTS members
:)doneUsername: Peach
Badge name: ZE:A's Hyungsik
Post count: 100
Thank you so much!My other badges were from specific threads~
doneUsername: wayvoutsold
Badge name: NCT’s Taeyong
Post count: 700
doneUsername: PinkPrincess
Posts: 2500
Badge: KARD's Jiwoo
you can get a badge :)you haven't claimed one for #2100I have forgotten if I have enough posts for another badge?
Oh cool! I am having trouble choosing the GG Trash badge or the CLC badge lolyou can get a badge :)you haven't claimed one for #2100
done!!! :llama_lovely:Username: NogaNono
Badge: SNSD Jessica
Posts: 1500
please give me my Sica so I can finally have all SNSD badges!~ I will be really happy. :llama_lovely: thank you in advance btw.
THANK YOU!!! FINALLY AFTER 2 MONTHS I HAVE THEM ALL!!!done!!! :llama_lovely:
someone asked for the oh!gg thread op so we might actually be getting one of those soon tooTHANK YOU!!! FINALLY AFTER 2 MONTHS I HAVE THEM ALL!!!now all i need is the group badge + tts
and if there was one then i would get oh! gg but they dont have a badge
yaassss!!! time to save up 600 posts lol. and then i can start saving for clc badges.someone asked for the oh!gg thread op so we might actually be getting one of those soon too
prepare more posts!!!![]()