Requests [READ OP] Request/replace/remove badges here! (35 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Username: Jimimis
Badge name: Taehyung
Post count: 1700

Username: Jimimis
Badge name: Yoongi
Post count: 1900

Username: Jimimis
Badge name: Namjoon
Post count: 2.1k
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Username: Jimimis
Badge name: Taehyung
Post count: 1700

Username: Jimimis
Badge name: Yoongi
Post count: 1900

Username: Jimimis
Badge name: Namjoon
Post count: 2.1k
done!
Although since you already have the Jungkook badge for #1700 posts, I bumped everything up by one post count requirement 👌
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
done!
Although since you already have the Jungkook badge for #1700 posts, I bumped everything up by one post count requirement 👌
Oh shoot I did :pepeslippy: sorry gooey
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I made a donation, thus I am allowed 4 badges?

Username: OnlyCalB
Posts: DONATION
Badge: BLACKPINK (Group)

Username: OnlyCalB
Posts: DONATION
Badge: GFRIEND (Group)

Username: OnlyCalB
Posts: DONATION
Badge: LOONA (Group)

Username: OnlyCalB
Posts: DONATION
Badge: (G)I-DLE (Group)

I hope this is right/ok?
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I made a donation, thus I am allowed 4 badges?

Username: OnlyCalB
Posts: DONATION
Badge: BLACKPINK (Group)

Username: OnlyCalB
Posts: DONATION
Badge: GFRIEND (Group)

Username: OnlyCalB
Posts: DONATION
Badge: LOONA (Group)

Username: OnlyCalB
Posts: DONATION
Badge: (G)I-DLE (Group)

I hope this is right/ok?
done!! Thanks for donating! :pandalove:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread