- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
done :)Username: kuroyuri
Post Count: 4500
Badge Name: boy's republic sunwoo
thank you! <3
Finally I can get my second badge
Username: Hera
Post count: 300 (I worked very hard I promise ;;;)
Badge name: ITZY certified itzy stan
done:)Oof haven't been here in a while!
Username: JungYoda
Post Count: 5500
Badge: SinB
Username: JungYoda
Post Count: 5700
Badge Name: Yerin
Username: JungYoda
Post Count: 5900
Badge Name: Umji
I'll only have Yuju left after this!
I can now die peacefullydone:)
doneUsername: dooh
Post Number: 300
Badge: ( former IOI ) Somi
@goyo stop lurking and badge meUsername: kuroyuri
Post Number: 4700
Badge: wonder girls hyelim
thanks mom
![]()
Username: kuroyuri
Post Number: 4700
Badge: wonder girls hyelim
thanks mom
![]()
done@goyo stop lurking and badge me![]()
that's fine lol, we started arguing on the anondone
sorry for the wait. I was catching up with some threads
doneUsername: thicc-Dicc
Badge name: twice fan
Post count: 100
done.Username: bulletproof
Badge name: Ikon
Post count: 2100