- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,803
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
or you need to attract a red Tzuyu firstGotcha...so i gotta be like Tzuyu![]()
Great minds think alike, and yes, he did, and was amazing in the role.
I did not know Jack Black voiced Bowser in the 'Super Mario Bros.' film.
♫ Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches,
Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches
AAAHHHHHH LOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUU! ♫
Can anyone imagine Tzuyu singing this???? Because I can!!
EDIT ~ Dang! I was so slow!
at least you posted a different version!
I did not know Jack Black voiced Bowser in the 'Super Mario Bros.' film.
♫ Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches,
Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches
AAAHHHHHH LOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUU! ♫
Can anyone imagine Tzuyu singing this???? Because I can!!
EDIT ~ Dang! I was so slow!
Everyone simply loves PeachesReading that title unlocked a core memory for me.