Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Not 100% my style, but after first listening it’s catchy and the rhythm is easy to remember so probably it will grow on me. I like it way more than Zimzalabim and let’s not even mention RBB...
Also i like the references around 1:30, with their older songs and yhe slow part in the end is nice
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes I love it! I had originally wanted a velvet comeback even though I knew it really wasn't going to happen (not in the summer at least), but I'm so happy with this! The song is great and a nice change from the past few releases, the visuals are on point like always, and that Umpah Umpah in the background is so catchy. I already love this so much!

Also I'm so glad this came out now (10 am for me) and not at 4 am my time like it usually is lol.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Yes I love it! I had originally wanted a velvet comeback even though I knew it really wasn't going to happen (not in the summer at least), but I'm so happy with this! The song is great and a nice change from the past few releases, the visuals are on point like always, and that Umpah Umpah in the background is so catchy. I already love this so much!

Also I'm so glad this came out now (10 am for me) and not at 4 am my time like it usually is lol.
Hopefully we'll get a velvet comeback with Day 3 (I want Day 3 to be winter themed!!)

Umpah Umpah though feels perfect for the end of summer. It's still a summer bop. But you can feel the vibes that summer is coming to an end and that matches perfectly with the real world as summer is almost over..
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hopefully we'll get a velvet comeback with Day 3 (I want Day 3 to be winter themed!!)

Umpah Umpah though feels perfect for the end of summer. It's still a summer bop. But you can feel the vibes that summer is coming to an end and that matches perfectly with the real world as summer is almost over..
Yeah everything about it was perfect for summer. I'm glad it ended up being this way because it all fits so well. And omg a winter-themed Day 3 would be awesome!!!
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
From this day onwards Seulgi will now be known as Paddington Bear







Yeah everything about it was perfect for summer. I'm glad it ended up being this way because it all fits so well. And omg a winter-themed Day 3 would be awesome!!!
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I really like it! This is the first title track from Red Velvet that I've liked since Bad Boy. I can't wait to listen to their album tomorrow.
:sanapray:
I will be streaming that album on repeat when it comes out!!! :sakUwu:

We Luvies think alike.... :jenniesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread