News Rosie Has A Puppy Now!! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Super cute
But like for real?
How can they take care of a dog being so busy? :taeminface: or is there something im missing?
I really just saw Black Pink and busy in the same sentence wow :jisoosmh:

We're talking about Black Pink here, they're not busy even when they have a comeback. YG makes sure of it.
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I really just saw Black Pink and busy in the same sentence wow :jisoosmh:

We're talking about Black Pink here, they're not busy even when they have a comeback. YG makes sure of it.
Is this sarcasm? I cannot tell :ilovebread:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Is this sarcasm? I cannot tell :ilovebread:
No I'm being serious lol. This year was a record for them activity wise but even then, their schedule was like half of what other idol schedules look like. I really wouldn't worry about thumbing busy at all. They have enough time to look after their pets. And if for whatever reason they suddenly do get busy, they can do what other idols do and leave their pets with their families.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
No I'm being serious lol. This year was a record for them activity wise but even then, their schedule was like half of what other idol schedules look like. I really wouldn't worry about thumbing busy at all. They have enough time to look after their pets. And if for whatever reason they suddenly do get busy, they can do what other idols do and leave their pets with their families.
LOL, Lisa has like how many cats now, in tat 24/365 ep? But i dont think they can ask their families to take care of their pets if they get busy cos Rosie n Lisa's families r still in their respective home countries, n Jennie im not too sure abt, but Jisoo probably can ask her family to look after her pets; probably did when they went away for Coachella n tours last yr n early this yr (jpn tour?).
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Super cute
But like for real?
How can they take care of a dog being so busy? :taeminface: or is there something im missing?
Lots of idols have pets, WayV have 2 cats and a dog and they're definitely more busy than Blackpink.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
@Vikki @Suzy
Ok I sound like a kpop noob but the thing is... All I do is listen to the music, watch them on youtube in mv sometimes interviews, look at photos, make kpop graphics but that's it.... Fak do I know who has the biggest schedule :lisalaugh: :ilovebread: I assumed they busy girls because they such popular group lol oopsy.... But like how do you guys even know what groups are the most busy
What do you all keep up with to know that type of info:junweary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki @Suzy
Ok I sound like a kpop noob but the thing is... All I do is listen to the music, watch them on youtube in mv sometimes interviews, look at photos, make kpop graphics but that's it.... Fak do I know who has the biggest schedule :lisalaugh: :ilovebread: I assumed they busy girls because they such popular group lol oopsy.... But like how do you guys even know what groups are the most busy
What do you all keep up with to know that type of info:junweary:
Well they have very few comebacks with very few songs with those comebacks generally. They tend to have a year between comebacks at least, while Ten has had 3 comebacks in half a year. That's why it's assumed they're busier than Blackpink.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Well they have very few comebacks with very few songs with those comebacks generally. They tend to have a year between comebacks at least, while Ten has had 3 comebacks in half a year. That's why it's assumed they're busier than Blackpink.
Yeah makes sense if you look at them facts
Easy peazy lemon squeezy :lisalaugh:
Well in that case, can they take me in as a human pet? I swear I'll be good and not take pics whilst they asleep to sell to media:ilovebread::jenniesmug::lisalaugh::taesquish:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omo the cutest
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread