- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,745
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
you're such a hater!Dubu would be cuter without Pearly Gate![]()
that's because @fdonce is a nayeon akgae!!!you're such a hater!![]()
Nope, even Nayeon in Pearly Gates can not save the brandthat's because @fdonce is a nayeon akgae!!!
I think we've established that many many times over!!!
in terms of clothing it's more tommy hilfiger for you huh?Nope, even Nayeon in Pearly Gates can not save the brand
Tommy isn't bad...their idols look good in the ads at leastin terms of clothing it's more tommy hilfiger for you huh?
who else models for them besides nayeon?Tommy isn't bad...their idols look good in the ads at least![]()
I think Jenny and Hwasa and Stray Kids?who else models for them besides nayeon?
great selection - seems like tommy knows what he is doing!!!I think Jenny and Hwasa and Stray Kids?
Yay!I think Jenny and Hwasa and Stray Kids?