- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Does that mean we will get another interview with Ellie? Because I need that! I need a good and proper interview with Ellie with all the updated gossip!
Honestly, before I really didn't care about the nomination, but now that I have realized what it could mean! That it could mean another Ellie interview! I am hyped!
I also need to hear how good the EXO members are with English! Kyungsoo apparently speaks enlish, Chanyeol is supposed to be pretty good aswell.
Here are 2 of the best kpop interviews to exist! I love how easily Ellie puts Lay at ease! It is so amazing to see how Lay interacts so freely with Ellie, it is so nice!
Honestly, before I really didn't care about the nomination, but now that I have realized what it could mean! That it could mean another Ellie interview! I am hyped!
I also need to hear how good the EXO members are with English! Kyungsoo apparently speaks enlish, Chanyeol is supposed to be pretty good aswell.
Here are 2 of the best kpop interviews to exist! I love how easily Ellie puts Lay at ease! It is so amazing to see how Lay interacts so freely with Ellie, it is so nice!
Last edited: