- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,170
- Reactions Received
- 4,498
- Location
- Greece
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
And damn I cried so freaking hard. I saw the first part and I was like "yeap time to get Prime for this". Totally worth it. The girls are absolutely some of the most genuine people I have ever seen. It literally is what you see is what you get. Their work ethic is amazing but what's even more amazing is their honesty. I knew from the moment Jeongyeon said how hard it was for all the members right around award season after Yes or Yes and when we all saw the girls literally close to passing out from exhaustion on the practice room floor that the girls were pretty honest and straightforward but the documentary made me see that more. Even when Mina was talking about her health issue and how she was discussing with the company and the members and the way it affected the members you could see how much they all cared about her. You should all watch the documentary btw whether you stan or not. It's seriously refreshing seeing such genuine people and knowing that what you see is what you get. There are some things that you just can't fake.
All I can say is that Twice is a freaking amazing group. They might not be the best singers or the best rappers or the best dancers or whatever but they are the best people. Proud to be an Once
Also, JYP you are a freaking genius
All I can say is that Twice is a freaking amazing group. They might not be the best singers or the best rappers or the best dancers or whatever but they are the best people. Proud to be an Once
Also, JYP you are a freaking genius